Here are some tips on how to get a great picture without using a filter.
•Make sure to focus your camera on the main image.
• If your picture looks to dark tilt it up a little so some sunlight could shine on the image.
• If the image looks to bright you could slightly tilt the camera down to get enough light where the picture isn’t so dark.
• If you want to take a picture of a certain object and nothing else you could try to hold the camera at a certain angle.
• Don’t always use flash because sometimes the image won’t come out right and it could make the picture look super light.
• You shouldn’t be so tense. Being tense could often make you shake the camera and loose a perfect picture.
• Don’t edit the picture if you don’t like the way the picture looks you shouldn’t fake it just try again.
♦ There are so many other tips but here’s an important one BE CREATIVE
No one is going to judge if your pictures are top of the line fabulous or not. Just be yourself. Photography is meant to be fun, it let’s you capture a moment that shouldn’t be forgotten
Here is one of my pictures that I took in the NY city.
In this image you are able to see the Freedom Tower which was my main focus and the buildings surronding it.